LET US GET IN TOUCH!
MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine
Université Libre de Bruxelles
- PI of Costagliola lab
- Vice director of IRIBHM
Leading work on Rodent and Human Organoid development
Consiglio nazionale delle ricerche
Leading work on the set up and assessment of the “magnetic cells” development.
- Senior scientist at Atturos Ltd, University College Dublin, Ireland
Leading work on targeted proteomics
Università degli studi di Parma
- Scientific Director BIOMED Museum
- Chief, Laboratory of Regenerative Morphology and Bioartificial Structures (Re.Mo.Bio.S. Lab.)
- Full Professor of Human Anatomy, University of Parma
- Academy of Sciences of the Institute of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- Adjunct Full Professor of Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston
Leading work on:
– Decellularised ECM scaffolds
– Evaluation of reliability and sensitivity of the 3D in vitro assays and comparison with in vivo studies
- Assistant professor, MERLN Institute for Technology-Inspired Regenerative Medicine, Department of Complex Tissue regeneration, University of Maastricht
- CEO of 300MICRONS GmbH
Leading work on Modular Microbioreactor Development
- Head of Modelling and Simulation
Leading work on developing in silico models and the development of AOPs and their implementation on the OECD AOP wiki.